Wednesday 18 March 2009

Smoke - Grind - Sleep

Man, I fucking love Brutal Truth.


If you are a fan of the 'Grindcore' genre then this band is a must. I have been a fan of these guys for years. Many times myself and grind compadre, Dave, have got totally caned and listen to one BT record after another trying to wrap our minds around the disgustingly awesome riffage.

I think we both came to the conclusion that 'Extreme Conditions...' is their best work. Now I've said that I'm thinking 'Sounds Of The Animal Kingdom'.....

Anyways......

If you ever get the chance to see them live, do so. The first time I ever saw them live I remember having an awesome talk with very stoned Danny Lilker about how much I loved 'Game Over' and having a pint with a Guinness fuelled Kevin Sharpe. That night they destroyed the Underworld in Camden (full review on the Crossfire web site).

Safe to say that my inner, drug crazed, grind freak went ape shit when I got a text from French saying that he'd been working on a poster for a BT gig out in L.A. on behalf of Scion and VICE.

How fucking killer is this?!


You can see much more of French's work at http://www.tapedcopies.com/ and on his blog which you can find in my links.

Gentlemen.....TIME TO GRIND!


No comments:

Post a Comment